Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Disclaimer

Before I go any further, I want to put out a disclaimer.

What I write here is in no way meant to judge or criticize others. I know that no matter which way you slice it, being a parent is challenging--hugely rewarding, but challenging just the same!! And just as parenting all by itself is an ongoing challenge, I know no one has it easy. I understand that being a stay-at-home parent is likely no more easy than going to work outside of the home. As much as I would like to be a stay at home mom, I know that even the couple of months I spent on 24/7 duty during maternity leave were incredibly difficult.

So I'm in no way suggesting that Mommying Work is harder than Mommying at Home! It's just that I can only speak for myself and my perspective.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you know that I took your last post totally in that spirit. I like interacting with moms that have different experiences than me and can't help but offer up my own two cents when given the chance ;)

    ReplyDelete